Jump on the Baby Wearing band-wagon! Slings are an excellent back-up or primary baby carrying device. Why lug a stroller around when you can simply Wear Your Baby?
* Calms babies with colic, without tying you down
* Allows both parents to bond with baby
* Helps free up your hands
* Weighs only a few ounces, compared to a 20lb stroller
* Eases tension created by regular "strappy" carriers by spreading the weight over a large area of your back
* More natural "womb" like feel for infants than regular carriers
* GREAT FOR NURSING MOMS!
* Slings fold and fit in your pocket... try doing that with a stroller or carrier!
* Can be used up to the weight of 30 lbs!
Slings can be used for newborns, clear through the first few years of life. This is a great idea for on the go parents, or for that theme park vacation. No need to pull out your stroller every time you get out of the car, or lugging around a strappy, buckle laden carrier. Slings fit in the pocket of your diaper bag, or even your purse. Makes house work and walking through the grocery store a breeze with small infants!
Slings come in sizes XS-XXL. I also will make a custom sling made to fit you!
The sling also has the added bonus of a small built in cover that allows you to protect your child from harsh weather, keeps nursing time private, protects from harmful rays of sunlight, or for that little extra snuggled feeling that newborns love.
When not in use, the flap simply lays against the inside of the sling, effecting its use in no way.
|Seller Objective:||Open to discussing any type of sales arrangement|
|Patent / IP Status:||None|
|Inventory in Stock:||In stock and available for sale|
|Number of Units in Stock:||< 100|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$26.00 To $29.00|
|Prior Sales Activity:||I have been selling my baby slings for over 2 years now, I have used e-bay, craigslist, and some mom sites to sell my slings. I sell them in a local consignment shop.|