The Platter Ensemble
U.S. Patent Issued
Improving the Diner’s Experience !
The Platter Ensemble represents the latest in innovative design, specifically intended for your serving convenience of lobster, crab /other shellfish or a variety of other entrées, so to eliminate unwanted liquid build-up on the plate; allowing excess juices, from the entrée, to flow to the bottom reservoir platter.
* Serves a variety of entrées: fill the bottom platter with crushed ice - or freeze water in the lower platter - and serve chilled oysters on the half-shell, shrimp cocktail / other entrée, on the top platter.
* The patented Platter Ensemble is functional, innovative, made of high quality material, is well-designed and packaged, resolves a problem, is unique, stylish for serving family and guests and makes for a great gift and souvenir.
* The Platter Ensemble, manufactured of high-quality melamine, is dishwasher-safe, food-safe, freezer-safe, not recommended for microwave use, is reusable and eco-friendly.
* Offers a broad marketing range including food service, wholesale and retail markets, shopping channels, online and catalog
* Each Platter Ensemble is wrapped with a colorful banner with a photo of the Nubble Light House, York, Maine, that is wrapped in clear plastic, and is individually boxed.
* A portion of the proceeds from the sale of the Platter Ensemble are donated to the Lobster Institute, a non-profit organization that is a part of the University of Maine, that is made up of scientists, biologists, professors, volunteers and many others, who collect, record and share data from international waters for the sustainability of the lobster industry - as an industry - and as a way of life.
* The LLC is a 100% woman-owned entity.
* The Platter Ensemble is available for licensing to a manufacturer and/or distributor with well-established distribution channels, who is committed to creative design and the production of high-quality, food safe, eco-friendly green products.
|Seller Objective:||Looking to sell-off Intellectual Property, inventory and/or assets|
|Patent / IP Status:||Utility patent issued|
|Inventory in Stock:||In stock and available for sale|
|Number of Units in Stock:||1000+|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$9.99 To $12.99|
|Prior Sales Activity:||The Platter Ensemble is available at select Market Basket stores and at the Maine Maritime Museum.|