* The Nerd Buster ID Badge support is a flexible pocket insert that will securely retain an ID badge and optional pin. Both are discreetly displayed above the top edge of a garment pocket. The support is invisible when worn, and encourages use by avoiding the "nerd" connotation of a traditional pocket protector.
* Models are available with and without a clear plastic pocket on the front and back of the support. Carry business cards, photos, calendars, phone lists, or any other important information.
* The pockets in the 2-pocket version are offset to one side; this allow the support to be trimmed to fit into a pocket with a sewn pencil segment.
* For regular use or for special occasions, space is available on the Nerd-Buster badge support to imprint artwork, company name, or informational message.
* Currently available in white, the support can be tooled and printed in a variety of foreground and background colors (e.g., school or business colors).
* Improve security by locking the badge to the top slot of the support to prevent badge loss and potential unauthorized building entry.
* Prevent clothing damage while looking neat and professional.
* Easily remove the badge to pass it through a card reader and quickly and reattach it.
* Display the ID badge with name and/or photo positively oriented at chest height, not hanging backwards from a belt reel.
* The Nerd Buster eliminates the potential of a choking hazard of a lanyard when worn in a police or hospital environment.
* An optional decorative or service pin may be attached to a tab at the top of the support.
* Easily trim the support with scissors to fit any size pocket including suits, shirts, lab coats or scrubs.
* Carry additional information such as business cards, phone lists, and calendars in the clear plastic pockets on the front and back of the support.
* Keep important information readily available at your fingertips in the two clear pockets.
* Use the open white space for artwork, business name, or messages (e.g., security requirements; emergency phone numbers, etc.). This was used by Ford Motor Company CEO Alan Mulally to communicate company's turnaround plan to all employees. (See attached photo.) Unfortunately, this was not my product, but it does show one of its uses.
|Seller Objective:||Open to discussing any type of sales arrangement|
|Patent / IP Status:||Utility patent issued|
|Inventory in Stock:||In stock and available for sale|
|Number of Units in Stock:||1000+|
|Suggested Retail Price:||N/A|
|Prior Sales Activity:||I have sold 400 pieces, most in 5-packs, via internet sales through my web site.|