DryZzz pillowcase is a pillowcase which one side is regular pillowcase fabric and the other side is microfiber towel with a water proof liner underneath the microfiber. It is used to prevent moisture from going through the pillowcase to the pillow and to prevent stains on the pillowcase and pillow.
DryZzz is used by people who go to bed with wet, dyed or conditioned hair. This includes people of all ages. Markets who are particularly interested in the DryZzz are athletes, busy Moms, college kids, people who dye hair often and people who condition or oil their hair overnight. In addition, people who sweat or drool when they sleep use the DryZzz. People who sweat/drool include special needs persons, women going through menopause, persons with high body heat and mouth breathers (people who sleep with their mouth open and drool)
Problems the DryZzz solve:
* Will prevent the pillow and pillowcase from getting wet or stained from wet, dyed or conditioned hair or from drool and sweat.
• Without the DryZzz, a person sleeps on a wet surface which is uncomfortable and interrupts sleep. The DryZzz offers a dry absorbing surface and is very comfortable and will prevent getting chilled from sleeping on a wet surface.
• The DryZzz prevents mold, mildew and stains from developing on pillow and pillowcases.
• DryZzz saves consumers money because pillows will not have to be replaced when they become stained and mildewed.
• DryZzz prevents health problems from occurring due to sleeping on wet pillows that can form mold and mildew.
* DryZzz is available in different patterns and colors which the consumer can personalize their bedding with. In addition, the DryZzz can be made in different colors combinations that promote team/school/university/sorority spirit!!!
* THERE IS NO PRODUCT LIKE THIS ON THE MARKET!!
|Seller Objective:||Open to discussing any type of sales arrangement|
|Patent / IP Status:||Design patent issued|
|Inventory in Stock:||In stock and available for sale|
|Number of Units in Stock:||1000+|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$20.00 To $25.00|
|Wholesale Price:||$10.00 To $12.50|
|Estimated Cost/Unit:||$5.00 To $7.00|
|Prior Sales Activity:||
We currently sell on Amazon and Bed Bath and Beyond website as well as our own website.
We sell in person approximately 3xs/year at local events.