Search for products
DebtFree & Happy is a personal learning course produced by award-winning British business woman Amanda Clarke. It is a program that takes the user on a motivational and inspirational journey out of debt and into creating money making opportunities…a life where the user can live for 9 months without earning a dime. They will learn what personally motivates them to take action and get results and use this power to create the desired wealth. They’ll be educated about what mortgage companies and financial institutions don’t want them to know! InRequest More Information Sign Up for Product Alerts
DebtFree & Happy is a personal learning course produced by award-winning British business woman Amanda Clarke. It is a program that takes the user on a motivational and inspirational journey out of debt and into creating money making opportunities…a life where the user can live for 9 months without earning a dime.
They will learn what personally motivates them to take action and get results and use this power to create the desired wealth.
They’ll be educated about what mortgage companies and financial institutions don’t want them to know! Including the comprehensive steps to credit card debt elimination and the simple steps to immediately reduce up to 40% of your credit card charges.
Once the debt elimination plan is in place the user can focus on creating abundance. They will learn how to ensure their income exceeds their outgoings and the 12 Top Tips to finding extra cash for their investment strategy. They will learn how to use their money wisely to make money work for them rather than the user working for their money.
This course offers the following steps that will turn anyone’s personal finances on its head:
• The Art of Conscious Spending and what it does to increase wealth
• Developing the skill of Focusing – using energy not to worry about debt but to achieve abundance.
• How to follow the easy, step-by-step proven system of instruction that others have used.
• How to avoid Bankruptcy, Voluntary Liquidation or Receivership
• The 7 Key Steps to Financial Abundance (and how to apply them)
• How to Build a Financial Nest Egg, even if you’re broke.
• How to minimize expenses without extremely compromising the quality of life.
The 12-CD program includes:
• Introduction & How to Get the Most from the Program
• Step one: Know What You Want
• Step 2 Examine the Path
• Step 3 Preparing the Foundation.
• Step 4: Working out where the money goes
• Step 5 Using Your Power Assets
• Step 6 Building Your Financial Nest egg
• Step 7 Discovering Investment Opportunities that Build Wealth.
In addition there are 4 bonus CDs that help increase income through tax savings and special mind-programming techniques!
These Bonus CD’s are:
1. Financial Abundance & Prosperity CD with Guest Paul R Scheele. This amazing CD uses paraliminal technology, and with the expert guidance of Paul Scheele the user will enjoy a 20-minute journey of relaxation aimed at reprogramming the subconscious mind allowing their mind to absorb the positive suggestions needed to live an abundant life. The perfect start to an abundant life.
2. 10 Minute SuperBooster; A MindFocus Session with Amanda Clarke focussing on developing an abundance mentality. Designed for those who have little time available or just want a quick boost and reminder of their internal and external wealth. The subconscious mind is exposed to the positive suggestions it needs to be grateful for an abundant life. This booster program complements Paul’s financial prosperity CD.
3. Top Tips on Managing Your Money. A guide to being a little more frugal to achieve “debt free” status quickly. The user will learn some of the key pieces of information that can change their financial position quickly, taking them from the red into the black, including purchases and ways to save money. Just these top ten tips are worth thousands of $$$ if used thoroughly.
4. Statistics Around the World. A collation of the debt crisis in the English Speaking economies around the world. Researched personally by Amanda Clarke during her travels to the USA, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. A genuine look at the global marketplace and how people are changing their thinking in terms of money and debt. In this 20 minute CD you’ll discover what is happening around the world, from the US, UK, Asia and Australasia. A remarkable study of the impact of debt.
Provides a step-by-step solution to debt management without the need for bankruptcy or similar costly arrangement.
In less than two hours after starting the program the learner shifts from Poor Mans debt ridden thinking to Rich Mans abundant thinking. They'll go from thinking of money as a problem to money as a resource
In four hours not only will there be a whole attitude change toward money, the learner will see money differently, feel different about money and hear of more opportunities to make the current supply of money grow more quickly.
In six hours the user will know what has happened to their money and how they got into this situation. They’ll know how long it will take to pay off debts using the system rather than continuing as they are. This knowledge helps make the right decisions about debts.
The user will know the exact month when they'll be debt free. They’ll know the exact month they’ll be able to live for 9 months without an income and have the desired control.
In addition they will be able to subscribe to updates for free.
|Seller Objective:||Open to discussing any type of sales arrangement|
|Patent / IP Status:||Copyright/Trademark|
|Inventory in Stock:||In stock and available for sale|
|Number of Units in Stock:||100 - 500|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$129.00 To $297.00|
|Wholesale Price:||$39.00 To $97.00|
|Prior Sales Activity:||Have sold direct to market online in the UK. Also sold a minimal number of products independently in the US and currently negotiating with one potential license holder in California, USA. The need for the product has been clearly identified by Independent Financial Advisors and debt consumer advice organizations and credit recovery organizations. We are particularly interested in talking with potential license holders and/or personal development product retailers.|